Table Seating Plans & Charts
Made of 5mm thick PVC Corflute Material. Printed and Overlaminated. Single sided CMYK printed. Available in multiple sizes.
For more information and using the online design tool, please refer to the below tabs of ” Description” and “Instructions For Use”. (HIGHLY RECOMENDED)
Table Seating Plans & Charts
Table Seating Plans & Charts are also sometimes called Seating Charts, Wedding Seating Plans, Party Seating Plan, Seating Signs etc.
Table Seating Plan is a perfect way of accommodating your guests to sit in a designated place at your Party. It is always best to avoid any hassle on your special day. These Table Seating Plans & Charts are best used in wedding ceremonies, engagement ceremonies, birthday parties, hens’ parties, bachelor parties, baby shower parties, concerts, gatherings, school balls and on any other events.
Other Names: These signs are also sometimes called Seating Charts, Wedding Seating Plans, Party Seating Plan, Seating Signs etc.
Where to display? The perfect way of displaying the Table Seating Chart is at the entrance of your reception room so that your guests can easily find which table they need to head for. But, they can be relocated as required. Our Signs are intended for both indoor and outdoor use
Designs available: At Banner House, we can custom design and print spectacular Seating Plans as per your requirement and themes. Whether you’re looking for classic, elegant, rustic or floral we have something to suit you and your wedding. The possibilities are endless.
Sizes available: We supply Table Seating Plans in 2 sizes of 450mm x 600mm and 600mm x 900mm. The Plans can be adjusted to landscape and portrait mode according to the requirement. We can also customise to other sizes. Simply contact our friendly staff via below given contact details.
What we require from you? Just type in the full names of all guests in the word file and let us know which table number they are to be seated. Also, type in any names or special message that has to be added on the design. Please send the word file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our design team will then send you a draft before printing. Once the artwork is approved and the payment is made, the sign will be printed and ready for pickup/despatch in 24 hrs.
Material: The high-quality printed and gloss over laminate vinyl is pasted onto a single side of the 5mm PVC Corflute material frame.
Attention: All our Welcome Signs are hand-cut to size for finishing, and there may be a slight variation +- of a few millimetres in the dimensions of the final product.
Pricing: Our Table Seating Plan signs are cheap affordable and are of best quality and are priced to suit in the budget.
Timeline: We print and despatch or Welcome Signs in 24 hours and also offer same day pickup service.
Please Note: We only offer the Table Seating Plan sign and not the base Easel (stand). The base is only for illustration purposes.
For any custom quotes and queries, please contact us via any below methods.
MOBILE – +61 460 720 991
WhatsApp – +61 460 720 991
Landline- +61 8 6114 7420
LIVE CHAT support on our website www.bannerhouse.com.au
Facebook/Marketplace Messenger - https://www.facebook.com/bannerhouse.wa
Banner house is a leading supplier of Party Seating Plan Signs across Australia offering delivery to major locations such as Perth, Sydney, Adelaide, Darwin, Hobart, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Albany and other regional cities.
Important Instructions to use our online Design tool (Customers are recommended to read the instructions below before using the online design tool).
Banner House offers its customers to choose from our range of templates. Once prompted in online design tool, follow the instructions below.
- Choosing Template: Please select any template appearing on the left side panel.
- Default Size: All our corflute signs are set on default dimensions of 600mm width and 450mm height.
- Adjusting the template: When choosing other default sizes other than the default size of 600mm X 450mm, customers may notice that the design template appears to be trimmed on sides. To adjust the design, select the background by clicking on the background. Then right click where customer will see range of options to adjust the design as per custom dimensions. Click on “Fit to width” or “Fit to height” or “Stretch” to adjust the template as per required dimensions.
- Customising Text: Double click on the text to customise. Once the text is selected, text properties appear on the above panel. Text can also be repositioned by simply clicking on the text and dragging to required location.
- Other Features: Customers can further customise the templates by selecting and adding from various categories of cliparts. Customers can add photos from range of upload sources. Shapes can also be added from the left panel of online design tool.