Made of 5mm thick PVC Corflute Material. Printed and Overlaminated. Available in both single and double side printing. Available in multiple sizes.
For using online design tool, please refer to the below tab “Instructions For Use”. (HIGHLY RECOMENDED)
Corflute Signs are also known by some other names such as Corflute Displays, Lightweight Advertising Boards, Portable Corflute Signs, Fluted Signs
- Corflute Signs are more economical alternative to the A frame sign and they are weatherproof, flexible and portable. Corflute signs are known for their affordability, durability, and weather resistance. They can withstand various environmental conditions, including rain, sunlight, and wind, making them suitable for long-term outdoor use.
- Banner House produces a range of high-quality & eye-catching Corflute Signs. They are easily customizable with vibrant graphics, text, vibrant colors, bold graphics, and clear messages to capture attention and convey your desired information. Corflute signs are widely used for businesses for showcasing important messages, business services, information, guidelines, real estate, event promotions, construction sites, political campaigns, construction, safety notices, and more. Easy to install and transport, these cost-effective signs are an ideal choice for temporary or short-term signage needs.
- Made of 5mm PVC Corflute material (corrugated plastic material)
- Due to their lightweight nature, corflute signs are easy to handle and install. They can be easily affixed to walls, fences, or stakes using adhesives, zip ties, or screws.
- A high-quality printed and Gloss laminated.
- Available in single-sided or double-sided printing.
- Option of purchasing the grass spikes or adding grommets at a small additional price. The grass spikes can easily be guided into the Corflute sign on one end and the other end into the ground for standing the sign.
- About Us: Banner house is a leading Corflute Roster Signs print and supply company that supplies its products across Australia offering delivery to major locations such as Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Darwin, Hobart, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Albany and other regional cities.
- Available Sizes:
600mm x 300mm (Single and Double)
1000mm X 450mm (Single and Double)
600mm x 900mm (Single and Double)
900mm x 1200mm (Single and Double)
1000mm x 1000mm (Single and Double)
In addition, we can make any other custom-size Corflute sign.
- We also supply Corflute Signs, Banners, One Way Vision Films, Vehicle Signs and Magnets. please check our website for other products we offer.
- For any custom size, shape, or queries about the Corflute sign please contact our friendly staff via the below methods.
MOBILE – +61 460 720 991
WhatsApp – +61 460 720 991
Landline- +61 8 6114 7420
LIVE CHAT support on our website www.bannerhouse.com.au
Facebook/Marketplace Messenger - https://www.facebook.com/bannerhouse.wa
Corflute Signs, Real Estate Signs, Plastic Signs, Shop Front Signs, Home Open Signs, Building Signs, Construction Signs, Safety Signs, Real Estate Signs, Economical Signage Solutions, Outdoor Event Signage, Custom Printed Corflute Boards, Weatherproof Signage, Corrugated Plastic Signs, Weather-resistant signs, Outdoor signage, Indoor signage, Lightweight signage, Customizable signs, Portable signs, Reusable signs, Temporary signage, Event signage, Construction site signs, Political campaign signs, Promotional signs, Easy installation signs
Important Instructions to use our online Design tool (Customers are recommended to read the instructions below before using the online design tool).
Banner House offers its customers to choose from our range of templates. Once prompted in online design tool, follow the instructions below.
- Choosing Template: Please select any template appearing on the left side panel.
- Default Size: All our corflute signs are set on default dimensions of 600mm width and 450mm height.
- Adjusting the template: When choosing other default sizes other than the default size of 600mm X 450mm, customers may notice that the design template appears to be trimmed on sides. To adjust the design, select the background by clicking on the background. Then right click where customer will see range of options to adjust the design as per custom dimensions. Click on “Fit to width” or “Fit to height” or “Stretch” to adjust the template as per required dimensions.
- Customising Text: Double click on the text to customise. Once the text is selected, text properties appear on the above panel. Text can also be repositioned by simply clicking on the text and dragging to required location.
- Other Features: Customers can further customise the templates by selecting and adding from various categories of cliparts. Customers can add photos from range of upload sources. Shapes can also be added from the left panel of online design tool.